For sure, we would be very happy if you become a customer of PayPro. However, we do charge a one-time connection fee of € 50. This is because we need to carry out a number of required checks, to ensure that you can use your account properly and safely.
If you offer a payment method through PayPro, you pay a set amount per transaction. Sometimes, a variable amount is invoiced as well.
- Payment methodsFixedVariable
- Fixed € 0.29Variable 0.0%
- iDEAL QR We charge the regular iDEAL rate of €0.29 plus an add-on fee of €0.20 per QR transaction.Fixed € 0,49Variable 0.0%
- Fixed € 0,00Variable 2.0%
- Fixed € 0.00Variable 2.0%
- Fixed -Variable -
- Visa Nonrecurring start-up costs of €30, monthly €15 and an annual fee of €34Fixed € 0.25Variable 2.5%
- Mastercard Nonrecurring costs of €30, monthly €15 and an annual fee of €34Fixed € 0.25Variable 2.5%
- AfterPay Nonrecurring start-up costsFixed € 1.75Variable 5.0%
- Fixed € 0.17Variable 1.75%
- Klarna Digital productsFixed € 0.35Variable 2.0%
- Klarna Physical productsFixed € 0.35Variable 1,0%
- SEPA direct debit The extra module Subscriptions & Payment in instalments of €25 per month is necessary for SEPA direct debit, unless you use the PayPro API.Fixed € 0.25Variable 0.0%
- SEPA Bank transfer The extra module Accept bank transfer of €7.50 per month is required for SEPA Bank transfer.Fixed € 0.25Variable 0.0%
These rates apply as soon as you start using PayPro's affiliate marketing network. PayPro's network fee is commission-based or sale-based. This way, you can choose which option is best for you.
Representation in Affiliate Campaigns€ 15 per month
Commission-based25% of the affiliate budget
Sale-based8.5% of the sale amount
These extra modules of PayPro that are listed below take work off your hands. For example, you no longer need to deal with your debtors, or send the invoices to your customers yourself. The rates are deducted from your account every month.
Thousands of entrepreneurs use PayPro
Do you also want a payment service provider with clear and competitive rates?